- KN95 professional face masks are constructed from three-layers of a non-woven fabric, sandwiching two-layers of a melt blown fabric for an effective filtering of airborne particles.
- KN95 disposable face masks are used to prevent viruses, droplets, and dust from entering the human body. These are certified as Standard: GB2626-2006.
- This product is disposable and cannot be reused. When you feel the increase in respiratory resistance,
please replace or stop using the mask. Replace after usage of four hours.
- Slide looped straps around your ears, cover your nose and mouth, then ‘fix’ the metal nosepiece tight to your nasal
area for a snug fit.
- Inspect KN95 masks to ensure they are in good condition and not damaged.
- Store masks in a clean, dry and ventilated environment without corrosive gases and away from inflamables.
- Always reference CDC guidelines for the latest accurate information regarding best
safe practices and KN95 mask care.
NOTICE: Advanced PPP Wholesale makes no claims nor warranties that our face masks or mask filter products prevent illness. They are safe and effective when used and washed and dried properly. These are personal use items and cannot be returned. Copyright ©2020 Advanced PPP Corp. All Rights Reserved.